Spice Plantation trip in Goa
India, ‘The Land of Spices’. You might have often heard. In India, you can see spice plantation in various lengths and breadths. It is not unusual when people carry packets of spices when they return from their trip across India. And it will not be fair if you don’t go for a Spice Plantation trip at Goa. It should always be there in your bucket list when you visit Goa.
If you are wondering why are we recommending you to take this trip, then let us assure you that this might give you an experience of how you can appreciate the nature, how you can experience an eco-friendly way of living and how you can combine your fun with the natural environment present at Goa.
Let us list down some of the top reasons of why you should take this trip while you are in Goa.
- King size welcome
A welcome which will give you a hint of Indian hospitality. Every single visitor is welcomes with a garland and is asked to visit an open area where they are served a cup of Jasmine tea.
- Nature at its best
You will be taken through the natural habitat/natural home of Spices where it is grown.
- Nature around the Spice Plantation
The flora and fauna that surrounds the natural habitat of Spice Plantation is worth watching.
- Photographs that are worth taking
It is known as a paradise for photographers.
- Buffet Goan Lunch
Specially prepared Goan lunch that will give you a taste of spices that are grown at Goa.
The best season to visit this plantation area is from July to March. The place where we will visit if one of the tropical plantations in Goa. So, there are many other Spice Plantation areas in Goa.
At what price you may avail this trip?
The price of the tour including the Goan Lunch, pick up and drop as well as our visit at the Mangueshi temple & Old churches at Goa which comes in our route is just Rs. _________.
So, what are you waiting for? Put the fingers on your phone and dial _________ to book your trip of Spice Plantation at Goa with Goa Explocation. You can also avail this trip dropping us an email on _________ and one of us will get back to you with full detailed conversation about the trip.
PRICE ₹ 1499.00
|Available Time Slot||12:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
Reserve your spot now
- Guided 1 hour tour
- Pickup & Drop
- Pick up & Drop from North Goa’s Hotel
- Buffet Goan Lunch
- Mangueshi Temple & Old Goa Churches
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
- Pick up & Drop in sharing Transportation
- Travel Guide knows Kannad, Hindi & English
- Lunch will in Goan Style